Ooni never seems to stop innovating and they are back at it with two new product releases this month. Ooni recently announced the release of the Ooni Volt 12 and the Ooni Karu 12G. Ooni Volt 12 is the first all-electric indoor and outdoor pizza oven.
Ooni Volt 12
This is a first from the Ooni team with the diversification to electric and this oven is sure to be a head turner. The Volt 12 is capable of reaching 850°F in just 20 minutes, the Volt offers heat, time and balance control, allowing users to cook a wide variety of pizza styles in the comfort of their home. We hope to get our hands the Volt 12 soon to see how she performs.
- Ooni’s first oven pizza outdoor and indoor electric oven
- Powder-coated carbon steel shell with advanced insulation for improved heat retention
- Built-in temperature, time and balance controls
- 13-inch cooking area
- Insulated full-glass door with aluminium frame and cool-touch handle
- Optional boost function gets baking stone back up to top temperatures quickly between cooks
- MSRP $999
Ooni Karu 12G
Ooni decided to over achieve and release two new ovens in the same day! The second is the Ooni Karu 12G. Ooni is touting the 12g to be the world’s most advanced portable pizza oven with multi-fuel versatility, an integrated thermometer and a borosilicate glass door to watch all your creations come to life. Capable of reaching up to 850°F in as little as 15 minutes, the Karu 12G cooks up to 29% faster than previous models and uses 46% less gas. The Karu 12G combines optimal performance with award-winning design all in a lightweight portable package. We were big fans of the previous Karu, so we are very excited to see if the improvements made to the 12G really make a difference.
- Karu 12G stays hotter for longer with increased heat retention and insulation
- Large fuel tray to maximize fuel load to reduce time between fuel top-up
- Optimized air flow prolongs rolling flame to cook pizza toppings more evenly
- Convenient hinged oven door for easy access and improved heat retention
- Built in analogue thermometer to know when the oven is ready to cook
- Ergonomically designed touch points to hold, lift and transport oven with ease
- Heat resistant baffle control to adjust easily while the oven is in use
Visit Ooni.com for more information!
Leave a Reply