Lightweight kicks designed for mid-distance runs that provide maximum support, flexibility and comfort are often advertised, yet rarely achieve their self proclaimed enhancements. Under Armour is seeking to change your perspective with their new Spine RPM running shoes. To do so they’ve enlisted the likes of Cam Newton, Tom Brady and Lindsey Vonn who say the Spine RPM gives athletes the confidence they need to attack running and training with ease. From the outside these shoes look fantastic aesthetically and if you believe the reviews on UA’s site, which seem to back up what their screaming, the Spine RPM’s are a runners new best friend.
- Breathable mesh – allows for increased ventilation.
- UA Spine chassis technology – creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support.
- Micro G foam – encapsulated within the chassis delivers unrivaled rebound and energy return.
- Structural support – at the midfoot and forefoot
- Solid rubber outsole – provides full ground contact and superior traction, while carbon rubber adds durability in the heel.
- Molded 4D Foam sockliner and collar – conform to your foot’s exact shape, eliminating slippage.
- Weight – 9.7 oz
Buy Now: $100 or go to: UnderArmour.com
Diggin’ UA’s latest running shoes? Then you’ll want to check out the embedded video below to see the Spine RPM in action and make sure to stay tuned to BustedWallet.com for our upcoming in-depth review – coming soon!
Leave a Reply