Slingshot has announced its all-new, 2023 ROUSH® Performance Special Edition three-wheeled roadster. Sitting at the top of the 2023 lineup, the new ROUSH® edition is designed with racetrack attitude for drivers who want to win over the streets and draw envious stares.
The ROUSH® Edition (starting at an MSRP of $37,349) represents the first-ever cross-branded Slingshot and touts the perfect blend of style and performance. Built upon the Slingshot R platform, the Slingshot ROUSH® Edition packs the 203-horsepower ProStar engine, but adds premium componentry, including Brembo® Brakes with exclusive slotted rotors, a Slingshot Excursion Top, Sparco® Pedal Covers, and an exclusive race car-inspired steering wheel with color accents. See below for more details on the key features and premium upgrades.
- Special-Edition Paint, Graphics and ROUSH® Branding stands out with the exclusive Racetrack Red trim and features blacked-out badging and steering wheel color accents, which serve as a symbol of exclusivity with this special edition.
- Slingshot’s Excursion Top has an integrated toolless install and easy removal soft top with improved driver headroom and visibility, the Excursion Top provides added luxury, comfort, style and shade with race-car style cues.
- Brembo® Brakes provide unrivaled stopping power, the four-piston Brembo® brakes come standard on the ROUSH® Edition.
- Premium Billet Pedal Covers by Sparco® offer improved performance, the Pedal Covers by Sparco® provides better foot grip and fits the racing-inspired theme throughout the vehicle.
- Paddle Shifters are standard on all AutoDrive transmission vehicles because nothing connects the driver with the vehicle more than the ability to shift gears. Manual transmission with a custom shifter is available as well.
- 7” Display Powered by RIDE COMMAND and Stage 2 Rockford Fosgate® Audio Kit offers touchscreen convenience. The infotainment system comes standard with RIDE COMMAND+, which includes Apple CarPlay®, GPS navigation, and weather and traffic overlays. The Stage 2 Audio Kit by industry-leading Rockford Fosgate® includes a 100-watt Audio System, Automatic Volume Control, and a Plug and Play Expandable Amplifier.
Exciting New Colorways
Delivering an entirely new look for the Slingshot lineup, 2023 introduces a variety of traditional and exotic paint colors. While colors like Jet Black on the S with Technology Package, the SL’s Cobalt Blue, and SLR’s Red Shadow continue to be classic color options, head-turning paint schemes like the SL’s Pacific Teal, the SLR’s Lime Shadow, and the R’s Miami Blue Fade available on select models deliver a pop of color and a vibrant design to the Slingshot lineup. For a full view of the lineup’s available color options by model, visit Slingshot.Polaris.com.
Customer Requested Accessories
In response to customer feedback, Polaris Slingshot is introducing two new factory accessories for 2023. Slingshot adds convenience with a RAM® X-Grip Phone Mount and an Excursion Rearview Mirror, which will be available in spring 2023. The new Slingshot cell phone mounts to the center of the Slingshot dash – offering easy viewing and accessibility.
Enhanced Infotainment System
Slingshot’s available 7-inch Touchscreen Display powered by RIDE COMMAND further enhances the user experience. Along with key vehicle information, the available integrated infotainment system offers mobile phone connectivity via Bluetooth® and USB. Drivers can seamlessly access Apple CarPlay®, along with turn-by-turn GPS navigation with connected services – which is standard on R models, but available via accessory upgrade for other RIDE COMMAND-equipped models.
More Customization Options than Ever Before
With more than 50 new premium painted accessories available, owners have even more options than ever to personalize their Slingshot. Whether adding color-matched painted parts or contrasting with pops of color, owners can design their ride with accessories like the Slingshade top, Rear Fender, Exterior Painted Accents, Belt Guard and Front Grille. In addition, owners can add convenience and comfort by adding the Excursion Top, RAM® X-Grip Phone Mount, or a variety of integrated storage bags.
The Slingshot ROUSH® Edition ships to dealers in spring 2023 and is available in Racetrack Red in Manual transmission and AutoDrive.
Learn more at: www.slingshot.polaris.com