This isn’t your average 2016 4×4 Mercedes-Benz 170 3500 Sprinter van. It is the product of years of passion and dedication by the geniuses at Outside Van. If you have ever thought about dropping all your responsibilities and hitting the open road with no destination except to escape the daily grind, this is probably the vehicle you would need to be fully off the grid. Of course you would need to be a bit of a minimalist at heart, however the Outside Van Power Station does include some very nice creature comforts for adventure seekers. Here’s a rundown of all the best features this “van” provides.
- Stage 3 Power – 2 long-life extreme capctiy high-output AGM Batteries and 2000 watt Magnum inverter with built in high-efficentcy charger, transfer switch and remote panel.
- Custom 40gal freshwater tank
- Webasto Dual Top Diesel Hydronic Heat
- 12v aftermarket A/C LED interior and gear storage lights.
- Large Custom Galley with Avonite w/Bamboo underlay counter top. 4.6cu.ft.
- Isotherm Stainless refrigerator
- Overhead Bamboo Cabinet with Microwave
- Specialized Charging Hub for Ebikes
- Stainless Shower with vertical bamboo cabinet catch.
- Custom latex queen size bed with laser cut OSV logo 3 panel bed with fresh air breath thru.
- Recessed Vitamix
- Re-upholstered leather factory 2 person bench seat with bamboo cafe table and driver and passenger seats.
- Custom overhead storage above drivers cabin.
- Premium Alpine sound system
- Paint match body trim and exterior components
- Zamp Solar flexable 2x 100watt panels
- Packasport with solar and surfboard rack
- OSV side SUP/Surf board mount
- Rear door ladder
- Fimma awning 50″ light bar solar rack combo
- OSV Pre-runner bumper
- OSV Rear step bumper
- Alcoa custom 3500 rims with Toyo A/T Open Country tires
Not convinced you need to call your boss and quit your job? Well, let’s take a look at some glamour shots of the Outside Van Power Station in action…
Retailing for $240,000 this van was designed for minimalists with deep pockets as well as serious adventure seekers and weekend warriors. To learn more, head over to OutsideVan.com
Leave a Reply