Described by it’s designers as the “next generation ping pong table,” the Waldner is a concept table tennis table that’s engineered to keep track of score, service, ball strikes, stats and more! The table is also said to incorporate Wifi and Apple’s Siri voice recognition that monitors the game along with a Mac Pro 12-core computer. Making it the first “smart table” that can actually see, feel and hear the game as you play. Since it’s only concept at this time you won’t find it available online or in stores for the foreseeable future, but hopefully a powerhouse table tennis company like Stiga or Butterfly will take this design and run with it so that we can someday have the problem of trying to figure out how to finance one!
- Processor: 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5620 “Westmere”
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5870 graphic cards
- Resolution: 2880 x 1800 pixel
- Audio: 12 Bose micro speakers
- Dimensions: 9ft long, 5 wide, 2.5 ft high, 2 thick
- Net: Touch sensitive glass