Standing 3ft tall the iP76 from iHome is the ultimate party machine! It functions on what iHome is calling “Glow Tunes” technology, a translucent cylindrical speaker system that changes color at the touch of a button and comes programmed with five lighting modes to help you get the the mood right. The iP76 plays nice with all iPod devices, bluetooth enabled mp3 players and even has a handy aux-in jack for those of you still toting around that walkman your grandma got you in 7th grade.
- Slow fade (colors – indigo, blue, green, white, orange, red, violet and yellow)
- Favorite color
- Pulse to music
- Strobe effect
- Dimmable mood light (amber)
- Universal dock to charge and play iPhone or iPod while docked
- Bluetooth wireless capability
- Reson8 speaker chambers
- Aux-in jack
- Remote Control Included
- Dimensions: 10.13″ W x 36.09″ H x 10.12″ D
- Weight: 8.25 lbs
- Compatiblewith: All iPods, iPhones and bluetooth capible devices
Stay tuned to BustedWallet.com for our upcoming hands-on review of iHome’s latest creation, in the meantime make sure to check out the embedded video below to see the iP76 in action!