Featuring unbelievable toughness, fatigue resistance and incredible durability through the use of carbon fiber, the new 2012 Carbon Element RKT features the latest generation of Hoyt’s proven, patent pending hollow carbon tube riser design. The Carbon Element is more than just another compound bow… it’s a statement! Firing arrows at blistering 330 feet per second your prey doesn’t stand a chance! While it’s not the most affordable compound bow you’ll see on the market this year, it’s defiantly the most bad-@$$!
- Arc Limb Technology: eliminates vibration providing for an extra quiet and super smooth shot.
- Pro Grip – eliminates any worries about one of the most critical elements on your bow: the grip.
- Fuse Custom Strings - built with over 700 pounds of tension
- Stealth Shot - momentarily captures and suppresses the string
- In-Line Roller Guard – increases efficiency, making for higher speed and lower energy loss.
- Tech-Lite Riser - the ultimate in lightweight, ultra-tough performance.
- Color Options: Real Tree AP, Black Out, Half and Half, Bone Collector, Reatree Max-1 and Vicxen.
- Limb: XTS Pro ARC
- Axle-To-Axle: 32″
- Brace Height: 6 ¾”
- Mass Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Speed: 330 FPS(ATA)